Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Bay to LA




I chose option #1. Now... 738.6 miles later.... and 11 hours literally sitting on my @$$ in the car... I am 'now free to move about the country'. After driving to LA and back in one day, and speaking with the Czech consulate myself, I now have a multiple entry passport that is good until February of next year. SWEET!! I have also decided that there are fewer nice people in LA than in NorCal. Figures...

The drive was not bad until the last 1.5 hours and the traffic leaving Santa Monica. And hey... I got to see the whole state of California one last time before I leave! (thinking positive). I sang the whole time as you can see in the photos. I got bored and had a photo shoot.... I was sweaty and haggard. silly silly.
Advice: Don't text and drive at 85mph.

No comments: