To be superstitious or not?...so today of all days my Horoscope reads: "You will experience problems while traveling, dealing with institutions or agencies and with a medical diagnosis". Fuck! It might as well say "you are going to have trouble making it through airport security and then when you finally make it on the plane it is going to crash and you are going to die!". WTF? I'm hoping it means 'BART will be a bit late, there will be long lines at the airport and your new shoes, that you are going to stupidly wear, will give you blisters.' Better yet I hope this horoscope means NOTHING AT ALL!! I don't think I am really a Capricorn anyway...
My bags weigh more than I do and I am off to start my adventure at 2pm. Flight leaves at 6:30 (unless my horoscope decides otherwise --sarcasm??--)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment