So as expected and with my luck ( that I may bring on myself) I am SOL about receiving my passport in time. It turns out that my visa is still being processed and they are holding my passport hostage. I am trying to find a way to send all the appropriate information as soon as possible so i can at least get a 90 day student visa and get my passport back in time for my Friday flight. I will be in Prague for 117 days so i will need to get an extension of my visa once i am over there. Thank goodness the man from the LA Consulate office seemed to understand my concern and need for speed.
It just blows that they didn't let me know about this a few days ago. I am definitely cutting it to the wire. I have options 1) I can either fly or drive there and do it myself 2) i can cross my fingers and send it rush delivery tomorrow in hopes that my passport will be sent back here by Friday... or 3) I can pay $366.85 that I don't really have to get the damn envelope picked up at my house tonight and put on the quickest plane. AHH!!!... I am going to go decide now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment