Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jumper

On Monday I jumped out of a plane in Lodi with an amazing 'small world' friend, Ryon. He asked... I said yes... 4 days later we were doing it....

jumping out of a plane I mean... (gosh perverts). It was spectacular, not quite the rush I expected. I think I was just so happy that I didn't have time to be scared. The free fall was not the kind that did a number on your stomach it was just... well.. it just felt like falling towards earth. I had a creepy, quietly sarcastic, rarely smiling Russian strapped to my back and surprisingly I felt safe putting my life in his hands. Mid drop my goggles flew off and probably eventually hit some random person in the head. If I was hit with a pair of goggles I would sport them... for sure. Cottonmouth, tangled hair and half way deaf we landed. When can I do it again???!!!

Bad news....I began to write this post because I thought I could upload the video. Apparently I suck at computers. Maybe sometime soon...?

No comments: